Emilia Clarke’s SameYou NFT collection
Benefitting the SameYou non-profit focused on treatment for brain injury and stroke recovery.
Featuring an experiential poetic mindscape of digital collectibles that reflect brain injury healing and resilience, physically redeemable items, and unique ownership benefits.
1-of-1 auction on
What did the NFT feature?
- An experiential 4K poetic mindscape of brain injury healing with spoken word from Emilia Clarke
- The Atelier Versace dress worn by Emilia Clarke during the 2016 Emmy’s (only unlocked if biding exceeds $1M USD)
- A metaverse wearable recreation of the dress
- Downloadable 4K video and rendered stills from Steven Sebring
- Sebring Holotower
- A video call with Deepak Chopra, MD
- Online 1:1 meditation with Deepak Chopra, MD and a signed copy of his book Metahuman
- 2-Founders Circle and 5-Mint Pass Seva.Love NFTs which unlock access to NFT giveaways, exclusive experiences and future whitelist spots
How can I participate in the auction?
- Setup a MetaMask wallet and deposit ETH to be ready to bid before the auction starts
- Go to the NFT on SuperRare and connect your wallet to place a bid or view the NFT after the auction completes
The rest of the NFTs are on nft.seva.love
What did the NFTs feature?
- Restoration features and open edition NFT with a downloadable 4K rendering and loopable meditation tone audio file, along with Seva.Love community access to a private NFT gated discord channel and exclusive events
- Branches of Resilience features 10 unique 4K renderings accompanied by a redeemable Emilia Clarke signed print of the art, access to a group meditation with Deepak Chopra and other Seva.Love community perks
- Resilience in Motion features 10 unique images and a 4K video capture from Sebring Studios proprietary 360° capture technology, along with a 20” x 24” framed photograph signed by Steven Sebring, and other Seva.Love community perks
How can I view the NFTs?
- The ETH NFTs from the Branches of Resilience collection can be viewed on OpenSea
- All Hedera NFTs and ETH NFTs can be viewed on Emilia’s nft.seva.love collection
SameYou is committed to developing better recovery treatment for survivors of brain injury and stroke. You will likely know someone with a brain injury at some point, and they may not receive the care they need. That’s where SameYou comes in to help.
Founded by Emilia Clarke who survived two life-threatening brain hemorrhages while working on Game of Thrones. Emilia decided to share her story and uplift the stories of brain injury survivors everywhere by advocating for better recovery treatment and expanded access to care.
Stay in Touch
A quote from Deepak’s Methuman book:
“While participating in the everyday world, it isn’t possible to see beyond the illusion.
Going beyond is needed
Which is why the shift to metahuman is needed.”
– Deepak Chopra
Join us on our journey to use NFTs, web3 and the metaverse as a force for good.
Subscribe to our newsletter to learn about upcoming drops and special offers. By Subscribing to our list you agree to receive marketing emails from us. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.